Saturday 2 November 2013

Another


'Another' is a horror anime with an amazing story, creepy characters and so many twists and turns, guessing the end is almost impossible!

It's been a while since I watched a horror anime and when I saw pictures of 'Another' I had to watch it. initially it was the cute creepy girl with an eye patch by the name of Misaki Mai. Just the look of her character drew me in (that terrifying 'little girl' look always has me shaking in my boots).

When I started watching it wasn't only her character that was the main appeal of the series. a few of the characters are strange and the whole story kept you guessing throughout the series. I was sure I had the ending sussed so I was pretty surprised when I was wrong but I'm so glad I was because the pieces of the puzzle I failed to put together were fascinating.

I maybe would have liked the series to  be a bit scarier as a whole as that was what I was looking for before I started watching. Although I don't want this to be a negative criticism in any way as I think the series was flawless and it is definitely one I would watch again.


What do you think?
さようなら

No comments:

Post a Comment