Thursday 7 November 2013

The Girl Who Leapt Trough Time


The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is about a teenage girl who discovers that she has the ability to jump into the past. She uses her gift to her benefit and has a lot of fun in the process. but she soon finds out that altering the past can have some dark consequences and with a limited amount of leaps she has to fix everything.

I read a lot of good reviews before deciding to watch this movie. I was feeling pretty ill and decided to give it ago. With a fuzzy mind it was an easy film to watch. The characters were well represented and though they don't have of a background I cared for them and their part in the story.

Don't get me wrong I did like this movie and I certainly enjoyed watching it, but I don't think I'm as enthusiastic as everyone else. Maybe I'm missing something, or it could just be that I like different kinds of anime's but though I enjoyed watching this the first time, I wouldn't choose to watch it again.


I don't want to sound like a bad review because it certainly isn't. A very good watch for a rainy day, to brighten your spirits (although you may have a little tear).

 What do you think?
さようなら

No comments:

Post a Comment